Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Immunization Home
- Vaccine Schedules and Tools
- Talking to Parents about Vaccines
- Vaccinating Special Populations
- Core Vaccine References and Resources
- ADHS Publications, Documents & Education
- Vaccine Storage, Handling, and Administration
- Vaccine Safety and Reporting of Adverse Events
Where to Get Vaccines in Arizona
- Get Vaccinated
- ADHS resources to refer patients
For a list of providers (FQHCs, RHCs, county health departments and deputized private providers) with authority to immunize underinsured children with VFC vaccine, please review the Underinsured Referral Locations Document.
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.