Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Immunization Home
Core Vaccine References and Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Vaccine Information
- CDC Vaccine Website
- CDC Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases, 12th edition (also known as the Pink Book)
- CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- CDC Health Information for International Travel 2012 (The Yellow Book)
- Immunization Action Coalition provides a copious amount of vaccine information, vaccine resources, and vaccine-preventable diseases pictures and videos.
- The Arizona Partnership for Immunizations (TAPI) Arizona’s Immunization Coalition
- Vaccine Education for Providers
- Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- Language Vaccine Resources
- Vaccine Information in Multiple Languages
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.