ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Immunization Program
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website/VFC Program
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Recommendations
You can find publications of all recommendations by ACIP here.
Coalitions and Organizations
- Arizona Partnership for Immunization (TAPI)
- Immunization Action Coalition provides Vaccine Information Statements
- Note: English copies of all current VIS’s are available as “.pdf files”. Each file can be downloaded from the following websites and used as camera-ready copy (suitable for printing):