Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Immunization Program
Where to Get Vaccines in Arizona
- The Arizona Partnership for Immunization (TAPI)
- Other Health Resources for Vaccinations
- Are you Underinsured and looking for a location to receive VFC vaccine for the vaccines that are not covered by your private insurance? Take a look at the Underinsured Referral Locations Document for a location near you.
Vaccine Schedules and Tools
- Vaccine Schedules and Tools Page for Children and Adolescents
This includes all vaccine information for children 0 to 18 years old.
- Vaccine Schedules and Tools for Adults 19+
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.