ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Immunization Program
Where to Get Vaccines in Arizona
- The Arizona Partnership for Immunization (TAPI)
- Other Health Resources for Vaccinations
- Are you Underinsured and looking for a location to receive VFC vaccine for the vaccines that are not covered by your private insurance? Take a look at the Underinsured Referral Locations Document for a location near you.
Vaccine Schedules and Tools
- Vaccine Schedules and Tools Page for Children and Adolescents
This includes all vaccine information for children 0 to 18 years old.
- Vaccine Schedules and Tools for Adults 19+
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.