Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Immunization Program
Vaccine Policy Changes
- Frequently Asked Questions about Arizona Vaccine Program Policies – 09/26/12, Revised 10/01/13
- Difference between Underinsured, Insured with a High Deductible/Co-Pay and Uninsured for NON-Deputized Providers – 7/3/2013, Revised 9/6/2013
Underinsured Policy Change - Effective July 1, 2013
- Vaccine Policy Change Prepare to Stop Vaccinating Underinsured with Arizona VFC Program Supplied Vaccine – 05/28/13
- Underinsured Referral Locations – 5/28/2013, Revised 01/07/2014
- Step-by-Step Guide to Handle Underinsured Patients – 5/28/13, Revised 7/2/13
- Underinsured Patient Referral Form - 05/28/13
Privately Insured Policy Change - Effective October 1, 2012
- Privately Insured Impact Summary-- 07/27/12, Revised 01/30/13
- Vaccine Policy Change Insured Children Impact Reminder - 09/24/12, Revised 10/01/13
Message for Hospitals
ADHS Official Vaccine Policy Change Statement
If you have any questions, please contact the Arizona VFC Program at 602-364-3642.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.