ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona Immunization Program
Vaccine Policy Changes
- Frequently Asked Questions about Arizona Vaccine Program Policies – 09/26/12, Revised 10/01/13
- Difference between Underinsured, Insured with a High Deductible/Co-Pay and Uninsured for NON-Deputized Providers – 7/3/2013, Revised 9/6/2013
Underinsured Policy Change - Effective July 1, 2013
- Vaccine Policy Change Prepare to Stop Vaccinating Underinsured with Arizona VFC Program Supplied Vaccine – 05/28/13
- Underinsured Referral Locations – 5/28/2013, Revised 01/07/2014
- Step-by-Step Guide to Handle Underinsured Patients – 5/28/13, Revised 7/2/13
- Underinsured Patient Referral Form - 05/28/13
Privately Insured Policy Change - Effective October 1, 2012
- Privately Insured Impact Summary-- 07/27/12, Revised 01/30/13
- Vaccine Policy Change Insured Children Impact Reminder - 09/24/12, Revised 10/01/13
Message for Hospitals
ADHS Official Vaccine Policy Change Statement
If you have any questions, please contact the Arizona VFC Program at 602-364-3642.
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.