ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Infectious Disease Services
Data, Statistics, & Reports
Data and Statistics
- Weekly Communicable Disease Summary by County
- Monthly Communicable Disease Summary
- Selected Disease Morbidities by Month
- Year-to-Date Communicable Disease Summary
- CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
Data for selected nationally notifiable diseases reported by the 50 states, New York City, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories are collated and published weekly in the MMWR.
- Data and Statistics Archive
- Infectious Disease Annual Outbreak Summary Report 2013
- Tuberculosis Annual Report 2013
- Rabies Annual Report 2013
- West Nile Virus Annual Report 2013
- STDs Annual Report 2013
- Annual Reports Archive
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.