Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Education & Resources
Health education is the process of using sound theories and consciously constructed opportunities to provide individuals and communities with the tools they need to develop behaviors conducive to the promotion of personal, environmental, and social health. Since environmental exposures contribute significantly to the development of various illnesses, health education is of vital importance to the growing American population.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The World Health Organization
- Recreational and Drinking Water Disease Prevention
- Recreational Water Illnesses (RWIs) & Diarrhea
- Kids - Heathy Swimming Questions
Note: Fact sheets provided as PDF files.