ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Infectious Disease Services
- A pharmacist who fills an individual's initial prescription for two or more of the drugs listed in subsection (B) or an administrator of a pharmacy in which an individual's initial prescription for two or more of the drugs listed in subsection (B) is filled shall, either personally or through a representative, submit a report that complies with subsection (C) to the Arizona Department of Health Services within five working days after the prescription is filled.
- Any combination of two or more of the following drugs when initially prescribed for an individual triggers the reporting requirement of subsection (A):
- Any rifamycin,
- Pyrazinamide, or
- A pharmacist or an administrator of a pharmacy shall submit a report required under subsection (A) by telephone; in a document sent by fax, delivery service, or mail; or through an electronic reporting system authorized by the Arizona Department of Health Services and shall include in the report:
- The following information about the individual for whom the drugs are prescribed:
- Telephone number, and
- Date of birth; and
- The following information about the prescription:
- The name of the drugs prescribed,
- The date of the prescription,
- The name and telephone number of the prescribing health care provider.
Who should receive the report?
Reports should be mailed or faxed to:Arizona Department of Health Services
Tuberculosis Control Program
150 N. 18th Avenue, Suite 140
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: (602) 364-4750
Fax: (602) 364-3267