ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Testing
- Protocol for Submission of Animal Specimens for Rabies Examination
- Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Rabies Testing
- Arizona State Public Health Laboratory Virology Submission Policies
- Wild Animal Submission Algorithm
- Domestic Animal Submission Algorithm
The following labs provide Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) testing for rabies in animals. Prior to submission, please contact each laboratory to obtain their respective submission form, instructions, and fees.