Due to scheduled maintenance at the State Data Center, azdhs.gov and associated services may be unavailable intermittently on Saturday, June 15th, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Bureau of Women's and Children's Health
- Childhood Overweight and Obesity of Arizona Third Graders
- We Need Your Help in Improving the Health and Safety of Arizona's Women and Children!
We are in the process of developing the 2014 application for the Maternal Child Health Block Grant and we would like your help. Please email any comments or suggestions to Dyanne Herrera, or complete our online survey or view the flyer for more information.
The Bureau of Women's and Children's Health (BWCH) supports efforts to improve the health of Arizona women and children. Activities focus on assessment of health status and identification of health issues, development of partnerships and planning to address health issues, and provision of "safety net" services.
News & Recent Publications
- Arizona Injury Surveillance and Prevention Plan, 2012-2016
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Among Arizona Residents, 2011
- Poisonings Among Arizona Residents 2011
- Bureau of Women's and Children's Health State of the State Report, March 2013
- Arizona Women's Health Status Report, January 2012
- Visit the Reports & Fact Sheets page for previous information.