Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Women's and Children's Health
- ADHS was awarded the March of Dimes Virginia Apgar Prematurity Campaign Leadership Award for successfully meeting our goal. We reduced the rate of preterm birth from a rate of 12.7% in 2009 to 11.6% in 2012 -- an 8.7% reduction.
- Arizona is working to create a statewide plan to improve birth outcomes. Get involved!
The Bureau of Women's and Children's Health (BWCH) supports efforts to improve the health of Arizona women and children. Activities focus on assessment of health status and identification of health issues, development of partnerships and planning to address health issues, and provision of "safety net" services.
News & Recent Publications
- Poisonings Among Arizona Residents, 2012
- Injuries Due to Venomous Insects and Plants Among Arizona Residents, 2012
- Childhood Overweight and Obesity of Arizona Third Graders, 2009-2010
- Arizona Injury Surveillance and Prevention Plan, 2012-2016
- Visit the Reports & Fact Sheets page for previous information.