Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Office for Children with Special Health Care Needs
Medical Home is a family-centered approach to providing comprehensive primary care. Our office promotes best practice around medical home through education, training and partnerships with state agencies, community-based organizations which provide services, care or health plans for children with special health care needs and their families.
- Arizona Children With Special Health Care Needs Medical Home Resource: English | Espanol
- Medical Home Resource Survey English/Espanol
- Emergency Information Form: English | Espanol
- Adolescent to Adult Transition
- Reduced Fee and Community Dental Clinics
Care coordination is a vital component in the care of children and youth with special health care needs. Our Medical Home Care Coordination Manual was designed as a resource for:
- Nurses, Therapists
- Case Managers/Care Coordinators
- Families, and individuals who use healthcare services.
Having the right start-up tools provides a great foundation on which to build a care coordination model that fits the unique needs of a practice and its patients. Providers are able to maximize their time by using an accurate and easy to navigate resource. With the right information at hand the process of linking families with needed services can be streamlined.
Note: Information provided in PDF files.