ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Oral Health
Infant Tooth Decay
The Office of Oral Health is working to increase awareness that tooth decay is caused by bacteria passed from mother (or caregiver) to baby during the first years of a baby’s life.
These materials were funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation© State Action for Oral Health Access grant and the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Maternal and Child Health Bureau.
Information for Parents
- How to Care for Your Child's Teeth (Español)
- Brush up on Healthy Teeth - Quiz (Español)
- Brush up on Health Teeth - Tips (Español)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Oral Health
Information for Providers
- Sharing Cavities--All in the Family? A Q&A with Burton Edelstein, DDS, MPH
- Bright Futures in Practice: Oral Health - Full Volume & Pocket Guide (2004)
Media Campaign (Campaign Materials)
Social Marketing Information:
- Find a Dentist
- Early Childhood CE
- Early Childhood Caries Guide
40 pages, published by the Maternal Child Oral Health Resource Center
- Oral Health and Health in Women: A Two-Way Relationship
Produced by the Maternal Child Oral Health Resource Center
Note: All files are PDF format, unles otherwise stated.