ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Women's and Children's Health
Reports & Fact Sheets
Select the type of publications you want to view using these links:
Issue Briefs, Reports and Fact Sheets
- Teen Pregnancy and Birth in Arizona, 2012
- Teen Pregnancy in Border and Non-border Counties in Arizona, 2012
- Maternal and Child Health Indicators in Arizona, 2012
- Adolescent Asset Inventory Report, September 2011
- Teen Pregnancy and Birth in Arizona, 2010
- Child Obesity in Arizona, 2010
- Infant Mortality in Arizona, 2010
- Preterm Birth and Low Birth Weight in Arizona, 2010
- Prenatal Care in Arizona, 2010
- Prenatal Care in Arizona, 2009
- Obesity and Overweight in Arizona, 2008
- Infant Mortality in Arizona 2008
- Combating Infant Mortality, Perinatal Periods of Risk Analysis, 2003-2005 Brith Cohort
- Combating Infant Mortality, Perinatal Periods of Risk Analysis, 2000-2002 Birth Cohort
- Perinatal Periods of Risk Analysis, A Comparison 2000-2002 & 2003-2005 Brith Cohort Results
- Prenatal Exposure to Alcohol and Drugs among Infants in Arizona in 2004
- Arizona Women's Health Survey, Results and Implications, 2002
- CDC Recommendations to Improve Preconceptual Health and Health Care
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise indicated.
Any documents contained on this Web site that are translations from original text written in English are unofficial and not binding on this state or a political subdivision of this state.
Los documentos que son traducciones al Español y que se encuentran en esta página Web no tienen validez oficial ni legal en este Estado o en alguna entidad politica del mismo.