Office of Women's Health
Domestic Violence Services – Additional Resources
If you are in immediate danger call 911!
- National 24 Hour Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-7233
- National 24 Hour Domestic Violence Hotline TDD: (800) 787-3224
- National Sexual Assault Hotline (RAINN): (800) 656-HOPE (4673)
The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) coordinates the National Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Center on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, & Queer (LGBTQ) Cultural Competency.
The NCAVP TTA Center on LGBTQ Cultural Competency provides free ongoing technical assistance and support to current and potential Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) grantees nationwide through a toll-free warmline number, list serve, Deaf-accessible instant messaging AIM, and resource bank of LGBTQ anti-violence materials. The NCAVP Training and Technical Assistance Center is available for direct service and advocacy organizations seeking answers, support, and strategies to become inclusive of and accessible to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) survivors. NCAVP members are available to provide technical assistance on issues such as language and terminology, creating an LGBTQ-inclusive organization, developing LGBTQ-inclusive policies and procedures, building relationships with LGBTQ communities and more. All questions and requests for assistance are welcome.
- Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- AZ Collaborative for Adolescent Health
- AZ Crime Victims Services Online
- AZ Sexual Violence & Education Program
- Battered Women's Justice Project
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Futures without Violence
- National Center on Domestic Violence, Trauma & Mental Health
- National Center on Protection Orders and Full Faith & Credit
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Network to End Domestic Violence
- Violence Against Women Network