Cost Reporting and Review
Outpatient Treatment Centers
Dear Outpatient Treatment Center Licensee:
Under the authority of Arizona Revised Statutes §§ 36-125.04 and 36-436, the Department revised the rules in Arizona Administrative Code, Title 9, Chapter 11, to specify requirements for outpatient treatment center financial reporting. The revised rules were approved by the Governor’s Regulatory Review Council and filed with the Secretary of State on October 2, 2007. The rules specifying requirements for outpatient treatment center financial reports are available on the Arizona Secretary of State’s web site. If you wish a courtesy hard copy of the Title 9, Chapter 11, rules please contact us.
All reports are to be submitted to the Department's Financial Reports Manager as e-mail attachments.
There is one licensed outpatient treatment center reporting requirement.
Schedule of Rates and Charges
All outpatient treatment centers are required to keep their existing schedule of Rates and Charges on file with the Department. The office policy will be to receive a current and complete rates and charges report from each outpatient treatment center once a year. If an outpatient treatment center makes changes to its rates and charges during the year, please submit a new rates and charges report at the end of the calendar quarter in which the change was made.
- Rates and Charges Form Submit as an e-mail attachment to the Department's Financial Reports Manager.
- Attestation of Completeness and Accuracy (updated 7/8/11) completed by the outpatient treatment center administrator.
Outpatient Rates and Charges by Counties
- Maricopa County
- Northern Region (Apache, Coconino, Gila, Navajo, Pinal, Yavapai) (posted December 17, 2012)
- Southern Region (Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Pima, Santa Cruz) (posted December 17, 2012)
- Western Region (La Paz, Mohave, Yuma) (posted December 17, 2012)
Note: Outpatient rates and charges provided in Excel format.