Health Status Profile of American Indians in Arizona: 2012 E-book
You can download/print each of the 10 chapters of the report, as well as the text/figures or tables.
Table of Contents
- Section I. Risk Profile of American Indians in Arizona: An Overview of Selected Health Problems
and Health Risks Among American Indians and All Residents of the State in 2012
- Section II. Comparison of American Indians' Standing in Arizona with Respect to Selected Health Objectives for the Year 2012
- Section III. Trends in Selected Health Problems and Health Risks Among American Indians and All Residents of Arizona, 2002-2012
- Section IV. Characteristics of American Indian Newborns and Mothers Giving Birth by Place of Residence in Arizona in 2012
- Section V. Patterns of Mortality Among American Indians by Place of Residence in Arizona in 2012
- Technical Notes
Note: Information above provided in PDF files.
Prepared and made Web-ready by:
- Nicholas J. Bishop, Ph.D., Arizona Vital Statistician
- Sanhita Gupta, Vital Statistics Health Management Analyst
- Clare Torres, Senior Health Data Analyst