You are here for your child, and WIC is here for you.
The Arizona Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides nutrition education and breastfeeding support services, supplemental nutritious foods and referrals to health and social services. WIC serves pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women; infants; and children under the age of five who are determined to be at nutritional risk. The WIC Program is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture.
How WIC Helps
- Nutrition education
- Breastfeeding support
- Nutrition experts who specialize in nutrition for mothers and their children
- Information on nutrition and weight gain during pregnancy
- Tips for feeding infants and children to create healthy habits for a lifetime
- Referrals to health care and other community resources
- Healthy foods
- Children up to five years of age
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women, until the infant's first birthday
- Women whose pregnancy ended less than six months ago
Contact your local WIC clinic to make an appointment or call 1 (800) 252-5942.
Review the Arizona WIC-Approved Grocery Store List.