Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- ADHS collects no personally identifiable information (such as your name, e-mail address, or Social Security number) when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide that information to us; and
- ADHS collects and temporarily stores certain limited information about your visit as you browse through the web site (see What information is collected from me and how is it used?).
- Information about the agency's health services, how to access them, and how to find out more about them.
- General information and suggestions for maintaining and improving the health of you and your family.
1. Information collected and stored automatically
ADHS collects and temporarily stores the following limited information about your visit as you browse through the web site:
- The Internet domain from which you access our site (for example, aol.com, if you have an America Online account);
- The date and time of your visit;
- The names of the pages you visit; and
- The address of the web site you came from when you came to visit.
This web site does not use "cookies" (small bits of data that a web server stores on your hard drive) to obtain information about you or track your visits to our site.
3. Personal Information
You do not
have to give us any personal information to visit our web site. No personally identifying information (such as your name, e-mail address, or Social
Security number) will be collected unless you choose to provide that information
When e-mails are received, we store them on our server so that we can respond to them electronically. If your request can best be handled by staff from another agency (such as the Arizona Department of Economic Security, for example), your e-mail may be forwarded to that agency. Unless otherwise required by law, any information you send us will be used only to respond to you or investigate your complaint and will not be provided to parties outside of the Arizona State government.
Information sent to us electronically is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very private or includes personal information such as your Social Security number, you may want to send it by postal mail or contact us in person or by phone:
ADHS is committed to protecting the information that you provide to us and maintains security standards and procedures regarding web servers and information to prevent loss or alteration of your data. Information you provide to us via e-mail is stored behind a firewall. Access to your e-mails is restricted to employees who process and answer these inquiries as part of their assigned duties.
The policy of this agency is to not collect personal information from ADHS server log files. However, for site security purposes and to ensure that this web service remains available to all users, log files may be used to help identify individuals engaging in unauthorized attempts to access or damage the contents of this site.
Arizona Department of Health Services
Agency Privacy Officer
1740 W. Adams, Suite #200
Phoenix, AZ 85007