Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Request for Information (RFI)
Amendments may be issued at any time. It is the responsibility of the supplier/Offeror to routinely check the ADHS website for solicitation amendments.
- Request for Information Solicitation No. 332025 Greater Arizona Behavioral Health
- RFI Response from Beacon Health Strategies
- RFI Response from Coconino County Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
- RFI Response from Community Partners of Southern Arizona
- RFI Response from Crisis Response Network
- RFI from Pima County Peer & Family Support Coalition (HOPE, Inc.)
- RFI Response from Flagstaff Medical Center
- RFI Response from Megellan Complete Care of Arizona, Inc.
- RFI Response from Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority (NARBHA)
- RFI Response from Optum
- RFI Response from Southwest Catholic Health Network Corporation dba Mercy Care Plan
- RFI Response from The University of Arizona Health Network and Cenpatico Behavioral Health of Arizona, LLC
Note: Information above provided in PDF files.
If you have any questions regarding announcements, please contact our office.