Request for Proposals (RFP)
Amendments may be issued at any time. It is the responsibility of the supplier/Offeror to routinely check the ADHS website for solicitation amendments.
- Upcoming: The Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS), Office of Women Infant and Children (WIC) is in the process of developing and issuing a Solicitation for Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) Implementation and Processing. As part of this development ADHS has developed a Procurement Library for information related to this upcoming Procurement.
Procurement Library for Office of Women Infant and Children, Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Implementation and Processing Services
Arizona Department of Health Services has attached the approved USDA Food and Nutrition Services (FNS) Implementation and Planning Document (IAPD). This document is intended as informational on for those entities with an interest in the upcoming procurement opportunity for Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Implementation and Processing Services for the Women Infant and Children (WIC) Program within ADHS. The information contained in this document is not intended to be representative of the requirements of the solicitation for Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Implementation and Processing Services. Additionally ADHS Office of Procurement as also provided an informational timeline for this Procurement.
- RFP ADHS15-00004971 for High Risk Perinatal Program/Newborn Intensive Care Program (HRPP/NICP) Information and Referral Line Services is now available to access at ProcureAZ.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services is requesting proposals on the following solicitation:
- RFP ADHS15-00004869 for HRPP/NICP Community Health Nursing Services for Pima County is now available to access at ProcureAZ.
- Upcoming Behavioral Health Services for Greater Arizona Request for Proposal
If you have any questions regarding announcements, please contact our office.