Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Department of Health Services
Back to School
Most schools require a birth certificate to enroll a child. There are a few ways to obtain a copy of the birth certificate for a child born in Arizona. For children born since 1990, it usually takes less than a half hour at the state office to receive a copy if you have all the correct papers and identification. For non-standard certificates (late, foreign born or those born outside Arizona), it will take longer.
The State Vital Records Office is located at 11818 W. Adams, Phoenix, AZ 85007
• Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday, arrive before 4 p.m. to receive service that day
• Fee: $20 per birth certificate
• Same day services for standard birth certificate
• Average wait time 15-20 min during peak hours (11am-1pm)
• General eligibility requirements (valid government issued identification & foster care / guardian requirements to prove relationship)
Birth certificates can also be retrieved from County Offices, depending on location and situation.