ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Vital Records
- On January 1, 2015 the Arizona Department of Health Services Office of Vital Records Lobby at 1818 W. Adams Phoenix, AZ 85007 will be closing the public lobby. Mail-in services will still be available.
- El 1 de enero de 2015 la recepción de la Oficina del Registro Civil del Departamento de Servicios de Salud de Arizona, ubicada en el 1818 W. Adams, Phoenix , AZ 85007, estará cerrada al público.. Los servicios por correo seguirán estando disponibles.
In addition to the State Office of Vital Records, you can obtain certified copies of birth certificates and death certificates from the local county health departments listed below.
Pinal County Fees
|Delayed Birth Certificate||$20.00|
|Amendment/Correction on a Birth Certificate||$30.00|
|Fetal Death Certificate||$20.00|
|Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth||$20.00|
|Delayed Death Certificate||$20.00|
|Delayed Fetal Death Certificate||$20.00|
|Delayed Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth||$20.00|
|Amendment/Correction to a Death Certificate||$30.00|
|Amendment/Correction to a Fetal Death Certificate||$30.00|
|Court Ordered Release of Certified Copy of Any Vital Record||$20.00|
|Non-Certified Copies - For Government Agencies Only||$5.00|
41600 W. Smith-Enke Rd., Building 15
Maricopa, AZ 85138
San Tan Valley Office
36235 N. Gantzel Rd.
San Tan Valley, AZ 85142
P.O. Box 2945
Florence, AZ 85132
Toll Free Contacts
- Birth Certificates: 1-800-231-8499, ext. 4670
- Death Certificate: 1-520-866-7318 or 1-800-231-8499 ext. 7318
Payment Methods Accepted
- Personal Check
- Money Order/Cashier Check