Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Local Agencies - LMS Blended Learning Guidebooks
The Blended Learning Guidebooks are the follow-up activities designed to supplement the nutrition-related LMS courses. The Guidebook activities allow new employees to apply knowledge and skills from LMS courses. In addition, the Guidebooks provide opportunities to discuss course content with the trainer to better support the learning process for new employees.
For more information and for any questions please contact Ben Hartley.
- Anthropometrics Guidebook
- Basic Nutrition Guidebook
- Breastfeeding Guidebook
- Child Nutrition Guidebook
- Hematology Guidebook
- Infant Nutrition Guidebook
- Postpartum Nutrition Guidebook
- Prenatal Nutrition Guidebook
- WIC Listens Guidebook
Note: Information provided in PDF files, unless otherwise noted.