Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
The Arizona WIC Program has adopted a campaign from the State of Massachusetts WIC Program called Touching Hearts Touching Minds, which appeals to the emotion-based needs of our clients. There are nearly 30 tools with titles like "Teaching Colors-Infant Feeding 8-12 months," which explores the need to introduce a variety of colors of food to your baby as he or she grows, and "Food Fights-Picky Eating," a tool that explores ways to get your child interested in new and different foods to help them adopt proper nutrition practices.
These tools are in full color with tips and lessons from real moms on the various topics. Each also has a corresponding Counseling Tool to help guide the discussion about the assortment of topics in each of our WIC Agencies. These materials can be viewed in PDF form below or ordered online from our warehouse.
Weight Gain Grids
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Underweight
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Normal Weight
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Overweight
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Obese
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Multi-Fetal-Normal
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Multi-Fetal-Overweight
- Prenatal Weight Gain Chart-Multi-Fetal-Obese
Note: Information provided in PDF files.