ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Public Health Resources
Find current information about local public health programs and identify ways these programs can be beneficial to your practice. Information about Meaningful Use incentive payments, Arizona Health Matters, and healthcare associated infections and other topics are presented in this section.
Public Health Programs and Information
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Arizona Health Matters
- Arizona Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Program
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Regional EMS Councils
- Arizona Trauma Centers
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- High Risk Perinatal Program/Newborn Intensive Care Program
- Immunization Information for Healthcare Providers
- Lead Screening Program
- Mental Health First Aid
- Newborn Screening
- Pesticide Poisoning Prevention Program
- Refugee Health FAQs for Healthcare Providers
- STD Information for Healthcare Providers
- STD Resources for Healthcare Professionals
- Expedited Partner Therapy Fact Sheet
- HPV Self Study Module
Web-based training course designed to guide clinicians in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. Continuing education credits available.
- Ready to Use HPV Curriculum for Clinical Educators
Comprehensive curricular materials that can be downloaded by clinical educators for classroom use. Each module contains a slide presentation, an instructor's guide, a case study, and test questions.
- Treatment of TB Disease