Due to technical difficulties, all Medical Marijuana online applications will be unavailable until 8AM, Tuesday, March 11th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Campaigns & Initiatives
One of the key objectives of the Arizona Health Disparities Center is to improve access to interpretive services, resources and information available to populations with Limited English Proficiency (LEP). The AHDC is working towards this goal through research, strategic alliances and resource development.
The AHDC formed the Arizona Health Alliance for Language Access Rights in 2012 with the goal of "creating and sustaining a welcoming environment that embraces Language Access Services (LAS) in Arizona."
The Alliance is comprised of several stakeholders from key government, community and local organizations, including:
- Area Agency on Aging
- Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- ADHS Refugee Health Program
- ADHS Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity
- ADHS Bureau of Women's and Children's Health
- ADHS Division of Behavioral Health Services
- Asian Pacific Community in Action
- Gateway Community College
- International Rescue Committee
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Mayo Clinic
- Mountain Park Health Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital