ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Campaigns & Initiatives
One of the key objectives of the Arizona Health Disparities Center is to improve access to interpretive services, resources and information available to populations with Limited English Proficiency (LEP). The AHDC is working towards this goal through research, strategic alliances and resource development.
The AHDC formed the Arizona Health Alliance for Language Access Rights in 2012 with the goal of "creating and sustaining a welcoming environment that embraces Language Access Services (LAS) in Arizona."
The Alliance is comprised of several stakeholders from key government, community and local organizations, including:
- Area Agency on Aging
- Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- ADHS Refugee Health Program
- ADHS Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity
- ADHS Bureau of Women's and Children's Health
- ADHS Division of Behavioral Health Services
- Asian Pacific Community in Action
- Gateway Community College
- International Rescue Committee
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Mayo Clinic
- Mountain Park Health Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital