ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Office of Administrative Counsel and Rules
Agency Guidance Documents
ADHS guidance documents are listed below. Pursuant to A.R.S. § 41-1013, notices of these documents were published in the Arizona Administrative Register (A.A.R.). Links to those A.A.R. notices are also provided. (You may have to page through the A.A.R. document to find the ADHS portion of the notice.) If a recent notice has yet to be published in the A.A.R., the unpublished version is provided here in the meantime.
Bureau of Emergency Medical Services & Trauma System
- GD-098-PHS-EMS: Curriculum for Helicopter Scene Safety - Arizona
- GD-095-PHS-EMS: Curriculum for the use of the Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Device (CPAP) by the EMT-P
- GD-094-PHS-EMS: Training Curriculum for Automatic Transport Ventilator (ATV)
- GD-092-PHS-EMS: Curriculum for the Use of the Laryngeal Mask Airway (LMA)™
- GD-088-PHS-EMS: Curriculum for EMT-I and EMT-P Use of an EZ-IO drill device
- GD-104-PHS-EMS: Drug Shortages
- GD-103-PHS-EMS: Criteria for Behavioral Health Situation Ambulance Transports
- GD-102-PHS-EMS: Political Subdivision Contracts for Ambulance Service
- GD-099-PHS-EMS: Certificates of Necessity for Ambulance Service
- GD-081-PHS-EMS: Recommendations for EMT-B Use of an Esophageal Tracheal Double Lumen Airway Device (ETDLAD)
- GD-067-PHS-EMS: Recommendations for EMT-P Performance of Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI) in the Prehospital EMS Environment
- GD-064-PHS-EMS: Recommendations for Safety and Operation of Air Ambulance Transportation
- GD-106-PHS-EMS: Transport Protocols
- GD-101-PHS-EMS: Alternate Triage, Treatment and Transport Guidelines for Pandemic Influenza
- GD-097-PHS-EMS: Triage, Treatment and Transport Guidelines
- GD-096-PHS-EMS: Triage and Treatment Protocol for Pediatric Burn Injury
- GD-087-PHS-EMS: Cardiac Arrest Center Protocol
Note: Information provided in PDF files.