ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity
The Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity works to reduce hunger, increase breastfeeding, and decrease obesity throughout Arizona.
Inspiring Arizona to make healthy choices.
- Innovation in what we do
- Integrity in how we do it
- Pride in customer service
- Continuous exchange of ideas and information
- Supportive environment
- Collaborative spirit
- Respect for all
Improve health and well-being through nutrition education and promotion of physical activity along with passionate support for people and programs to reduce hunger, increase breastfeeding, and decrease obesity throughout Arizona.
- Promote healthier eating habits and lifestyles.
- Ensure access to nutritious food.
- Improve nutrition assistance program management and customer service.