Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity
The Bureau of Nutrition and Physical Activity works to reduce hunger, increase breastfeeding, and decrease obesity throughout Arizona.
Inspiring Arizona to make healthy choices.
- Innovation in what we do
- Integrity in how we do it
- Pride in customer service
- Continuous exchange of ideas and information
- Supportive environment
- Collaborative spirit
- Respect for all
Improve health and well-being through nutrition education and promotion of physical activity along with passionate support for people and programs to reduce hunger, increase breastfeeding, and decrease obesity throughout Arizona.
- Promote healthier eating habits and lifestyles.
- Ensure access to nutritious food.
- Improve nutrition assistance program management and customer service.