Due to scheduled maintenance by the Arizona Department of Administration to the state datacenter, azdhs.gov and related services will be unavailable from 10:00 p.m. Friday, November 15, until 10:00 a.m. Saturday, November 16. Thank you for your patience.
Arizona Immunization Home
- Vaccine Schedules and Tools
- Talking to Parents about Vaccines
- Vaccinating Special Populations
- Core Vaccine References and Resources
- ADHS Publications, Documents & Education
- Vaccine Storage, Handling, and Administration
- Vaccine Safety and Reporting of Adverse Events
Where to Get Vaccines in Arizona
- Get Vaccinated
- ADHS resources to refer patients
For a list of providers (FQHCs, RHCs, county health departments and deputized private providers) with authority to immunize underinsured children with VFC vaccine, please review the Underinsured Referral Locations Document.
Note: Files are in PDF format unless otherwise stated.