Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases Program
- 2015 Arizona Vector Control Workshop
- 2015 RMSF and Other Insect and Animal Borne Diseases Statewide Workshop
2015 Arizona Vector Control Workshop
When: April 28, 2015, 8am-5pm (registration begins at 7AM)
Where: Yuma County Library, 2951 S. 21st Dr., Yuma, AZ 85364
Sponsored by ADAPCO. Hosted by Yuma County Health Services District.
The Arizona Sanitarian Council has approved 7.25 hours of continuing education for Sanitarians that attend this training.
The Arizona Office of Pest Management has approved 6.0 hours of continuing education for those that attend this training.
2015 Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Other Insect and Animal Borne Diseases Statewide Workshop
When: February 4-5, 2015 9am-4:30pm
Where: Wyndham Garden Phoenix Midtown, 3600 N. 2nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85013
Sponsored by: Arizona Department of Health Services, Inter-tribal Council of Arizona, Inc. Tribal Epidemiology Center
Day 1 Presentations
- RMSF Health Education Curriculum
- 1, 2, 3, Let’s Stay Tick Free
- Lesson Plan
- Evaluation: Why & How?
- RMSF Statewide Plan presentation
- RMSF Statewide Plan DRAFT
- Preparing for Tick Season
Day 2 Presentations
- Mosquito borne Diseases
- Animal-borne Diseases
- ITCA Pesticide Program
- Geologic Information Systems (GIS)
- Facilitated Discussions