Due to scheduled maintenance at the state datacenter, all ADHS online services will be unavailable from 10:30pm Saturday, January 18th, until 6:30am Sunday, January 19th. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases Program
2011 Arizona Vector Control Workshop
April 5, 2011, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Maricopa Agricultural Center
37860 W. Smith-Enke Rd.
Maricopa, AZ 85239-3101
- Paul Baker, Bed Bugs Biology & Ecology
- James Truslow, Bed Bug Resistance
- Ron Ketner, Bed Bug Multimodal Control Strategies
- Scott Richardson, Liability of Bed Bug Treatments
- Frederick Amalfi, Impact of AZPDES Permit on Aquatic Applications
- Chris Henninger, ADEQ Statewide Permit AZPDES
- Craig Levy, Arizona Department of Health Services, "State of the State: Vector-Borne & Zoonotic Disease Update"
- Andi Patterson, Maricopa County, "West Nile Virus Human Case Control Study"
- John Townsend, Maricopa County, "Highlights of the 2011 American Mosquito Control Association Meeting"
- Janet McAllister, "Pesticide Resistance & New Products"
- Jeff Sorensen, "Arizona Game & Fish Department & United States Fish & Wildlife Services Topminnow-Pupfish Safe Harbor Agreement"
Continuing Education Units
- 6 CEU hours have been approved by the Office of Pest Management.
- 6.9 CEU hours have been approved by the Sanitarian’s Council. An additional 0.5 CEU hours have been approved for those who attended the fish tank tour from 5-5:30pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Wampler.