ADHS will be performing maintenance on the Medical Marijuana systems starting on Saturday, January 24, 2015 at 10 PM expected to be completed by Sunday, January 25, 2015 at 4 AM. During this time, Medical Marijuana Online Registry Applications will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this maintenance downtime may cause. If the process is completed earlier, the systems will be made available at an earlier time.
Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases Program
2011 Arizona Vector Control Workshop
April 5, 2011, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Maricopa Agricultural Center
37860 W. Smith-Enke Rd.
Maricopa, AZ 85239-3101
- Paul Baker, Bed Bugs Biology & Ecology
- James Truslow, Bed Bug Resistance
- Ron Ketner, Bed Bug Multimodal Control Strategies
- Scott Richardson, Liability of Bed Bug Treatments
- Frederick Amalfi, Impact of AZPDES Permit on Aquatic Applications
- Chris Henninger, ADEQ Statewide Permit AZPDES
- Craig Levy, Arizona Department of Health Services, "State of the State: Vector-Borne & Zoonotic Disease Update"
- Andi Patterson, Maricopa County, "West Nile Virus Human Case Control Study"
- John Townsend, Maricopa County, "Highlights of the 2011 American Mosquito Control Association Meeting"
- Janet McAllister, "Pesticide Resistance & New Products"
- Jeff Sorensen, "Arizona Game & Fish Department & United States Fish & Wildlife Services Topminnow-Pupfish Safe Harbor Agreement"
Continuing Education Units
- 6 CEU hours have been approved by the Office of Pest Management.
- 6.9 CEU hours have been approved by the Sanitarian’s Council. An additional 0.5 CEU hours have been approved for those who attended the fish tank tour from 5-5:30pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Christine Wampler.