How can I report a foodborne illness in Arizona?

Please contact your local county environmental health department if you believe you became ill from eating a certain food. Reporting illnesses to your local environmental health department helps them identify potential foodborne disease outbreaks. Select your county on the map below to obtain the contact information for the environmental health department and, if applicable, a link to file an online foodborne illness complaint.

Please contact the Food Safety & Environmental Services Program if you have any questions at [email protected] or 602-364-3118.

Full Screen
Exit Full Screen