Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Dr. Cara Christ letter to Governor Ducey for Enhanced Physical Distancing, March 30, 2020
- Executive Order: Stay Home. Stay Healthy. Stay Connected | March 23, 2020 | March 19, 2020
- As determined by the State Disaster Medical Advisory Committee (SDMAC) the Arizona COVID-19 situation has met the state Crisis Standard of Care Plan indicators for Contingency use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Administrative Order: 2020-03 | 2020-02
- The Arizona Poison Control System is available to answer questions about COVID-19 from Arizona providers (for testing and patient guidance) and the general public (for testing, isolation, and quarantine guidance) at 1-844-542-8201
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America - 30 Days to Slow the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is available at Whitehouse.gov