Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Gov. Doug Ducey's Requirements: Businesses | Restaurants & Bars
- Returning Stronger: Arizona in Phase 1 Infographic
- Gov. Doug Ducey's Guidance: Restaurants | Barbers & Cosmetologists | Retail Establishments | Pools | Gyms & Fitness Providers | Spas | Places of Worship | Casinos | Youth Activities
- News Conferences: July 9 | June 29 | June 25 | June 17 | June 11
- ADHS has a new method for electronically reporting results of COVID-19 in-house testing. Please see the Lab Resources page.
- Executive Order: Stay Healthy. Return Smarter. Return Stronger.
- Administrative Orders: authorizing temporary waivers and deferments (2020-04) and temporarily waiving Assisted Living Facility (2020-03) and Emergency Service Provider (2020-05) and hospital (2020-06) regulations.
- Arizona COVID-19 Hotline: 1-844-542-8201